MINISTRY OF DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE
BOARD OF INVESTMENT OF SRI LANKA
Investing, Constructing and Managing of Seawater Desalination Plant at Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Request for Proposal (RFP)
1. The Board of Investment of Sri Lanka(BOI) hereby invites Proposals for Investing, Constructing and Managing of 20,000m3/day Seawater Desalination Plant in Hambantota, Sri Lanka from investors/developers who possess previous experience as required by the Request for Proposals (RFP) document.
2. Further information and inspection of RFP documents could be made at the following address:
(a) Contact Person : Actg. Executive Director ( Technical Services),Board of Investment of Sri Lanka
(b) Telephone nos. : 0094-11-2433600, 0094-11-2427280,0094-11-2427285 Fax: 0094 -11- 2441826
(c) Address : Technical Services Department, BOI, Level 5, West Tower, World Trade Center, Echelon Square, Colombo 01
3. Interested parties could purchase RFP documents on a written request made on a business letter head from the address given in paragraph 2 above.
4. Proposals should be submitted on the forms available in the RFP document. RFP documents could be purchased from the address given in paragraph 2 above between 16.10.2017 and 11.12.2017 during normal working days of the week 0900 hrs up to 1500 hrs on a payment of non-refundable fee of Rupees 5000.00 plus VAT payable to the Shroff of Finance Department of BOI, Level 8, West Tower, World Trade Center, Colombo 01
5. Interested foreign Applicants could be accessed the Request for Proposal (RFP) document by accessing the web link, http://www.investsrilanka.com/ads/ads, which includes detailed terms and conditions on submission of application. The Applicants are expected to submit relevant details as per the RFP document in a comprehensive manner supported by all necessary supporting documents.
5.1 Proposer who is accessing the web link shall submit duly completed hard copy of the proposal enclosed with payment of non refundable fee of US$ 37.00 (Including VAT) or equivalent in cash as described section (4) above or Bank Draft in favor of Board of Investment of Sri Lanka.
6. Proposals shall be valid up to 11.03.2018
7. After evaluation of received RFP, selected and shortlisted proposer will be informed to submit a proposal security of Rupees One Million only (Rs. 1,000,000.00) later.
8. A pre proposal conference will be held at 1100 hrs on 30.10.2017 at Office of Mirijjawila Export Processing Zone, 100ft Road, Mirijjawila.
9. Sealed proposals may be delivered to the Actg. Executive Director (Technical Services), Board of Investment of Sri Lanka, Technical Services Department, Level 5, World Trade Center, Echelon Square, Colombo 01.
10. The deadline for submission of proposals shall be 1400 hrs on 12.12.2017. Proposals which are received on or before the deadline for submission of Proposals will be opened soon after the closing.
11. Proposers or their authorized representatives are requested to be present at the opening of proposals.
Board of Investment of Sri Lanka
The proposal can be downloaded here.