MINISTRY OF POWER, ENERGY AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
INVITATION BID FOR
Coal Lightering Service for Lakvijaya Power Plant Puttalam,
Sri Lanka from 2019 to 2024 - Tender No. LCC/19/LT/1
The Chairman, Standing Cabinet Appointed Procurement Committee (SCAPC) of Ministry of Power Energy and Business Development – Sri Lanka (MOPE&BD) on behalf of Lanka Coal Company (Private) Limited (LCC) invites sealed BID for Coal Lightering Service for Lakvijaya Power Plant Puttalm, Sri Lanka - 2019/2024, from bidders who wish to submit bids.
LCC was incorporated in January 2008 for the procurement of coal for coal fired power plants in the country. Shares of LCC are held by the Treasury, Ceylon Electricity Board, Sri Lanka Port Authority and Ceylon Shipping Corporation Ltd.
- Contract period is from September 2019 to May 2024.
- Estimated quantity of coal to be delivered is 10,500,000±10% Metric Tons at the option of Ceylon Electricity Board.
- Price shall be quoted per Metric Tons basis in United States Dollars.
- Amount of Bid Security is USD 200,000 and shall be valid up to three months after the closing of the tender.
- Deadline of bid submission is 10.00am (Sri Lanka Standard Time) on 2nd August 2019.
- A complete set of Bidding Document can be obtained for Rs. 250,000 nonrefundable charge by interested applicants on submission of a written request with cash deposited receipt or Telegraphic Transfer (TT) receipt to LCC between 09.00 AM to 04.00 PM (Sri Lanka Standard Time) from 21th June 2019 to 1st August 2019 (one day before the bid closing date) during working days from, Lanka Coal Company (Private) Limited, 51/3, Suranimala Place, Off-Dutugemunu Street, Kohuwala/Dehiwala, Sri Lanka 10350.
Bank Account Particulars,
Name of the Company : Lanka Coal Company (Private) Limited Account Number : 004100130000745 Bank : People's Bank-Corporate Banking Division
No: 35, D.R. Wijewardena Mawatha,
Colombo 10, Sri Lanka
SWIFT Code : PSBKLKLX
- Sealed bid documents shall be delivered to the address given in the above address (point 6), up to 10.00 am (Sri Lanka Standard Time) on 2nd August 2019 and will be opened at 10.15 am on 2nd August 2019.
- Bidders or their authorized representatives (only two persons) may witness the opening of bids.
- Provisions in public contract Act, No. 03 of 1987 of Sri Lanka shall be applicable for this procurement.
- For further details, please contact Procurement Officer at LCC on 011 – 2824681/2 or 071 772 8849 Fax: 011 2824689, e-mail: .
Standing Cabinet Appointed Procurement Committee
Ministry of Power, Energy and Business Development.
|LANKA COAL COMPANY (PVT.) LTD
51/3, Suranimala Place, Off-Dutugemunu Street
Kohuwala/Dehiwala, Sri Lanka 10350.